• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

XBOX One problems already

Well that's where you find new clones like the Retron5 coming out. Interestingly enough I saw a Sega Genesis clone system at the dollar general (oddly enough not for a dollar but 40 of them) with 62 built-in games plus a cartridge slot. Sorta fun to see retro clones outside of retro gaming specialty stores.

Except top-loaders don't have composite video output, only RF, something I was not aware of when I acquired mine.
I've never found it to be a problem thus far, since I use my NES (and most of my older game systems) on one of my favorite older TV's that has no such input. I find the less-than-perfect picture on older games to be part of the experience. People go to the trouble of making devices to re-introduce the static and the look of simpler game system's to modern TV's.

Anyway, that is a common complaint about the toploader model, but its reliability has surpassed its inconvenience.

Except top-loaders don't have composite video output, only RF, something I was not aware of when I acquired mine.
I took care of that problem long time ago.

DSC02216_zps800447b3.jpg

Back