• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Xerox 820 Motherboard.

solarpv

Experienced Member
I bought this from a guy who worked for Xerox building the original 820 computers. He claimed it worked. I have no way to test it.
$79.00 includes shipping and paypal. Sold as is.
***SOLD***
Click image for larger version  Name:	xeroxmb1.JPG Views:	60 Size:	132.3 KB ID:	1222375 Click image for larger version  Name:	xeroxmb2.JPG Views:	49 Size:	131.7 KB ID:	1222376 Click image for larger version  Name:	xeroxmb3.JPG Views:	49 Size:	102.2 KB ID:	1222377

Last edited:
That makes sense, I bought this years ago as a backup for my 820-II. I donated my 820-II to the System Source Museum.

Is that an 820, 820-II, or 8/16? I just sold a SASI Card and Floppy card for the 820-II and 8/16

I don't suppose that you, or anyone else, has either of these cards going unused and looking for a new home -- especially the FDD controller? I'm going to try to resuscitate solarpv's 820-II and a FDD controller is going to be on my critical path :-<. Fortunately there is a (pixelated/blurry) schematic available so it's not Mission Impossible to build a replacement, but that's something that I'd rather avoid as it would <ahem> slow down progress ...

Maybe check with System Source, I gave them 2 or 3 820-II units. Maybe they can get you the part you need.

I don't suppose that you, or anyone else, has either of these cards going unused and looking for a new home -- especially the FDD controller? I'm going to try to resuscitate solarpv's 820-II and a FDD controller is going to be on my critical path :-<. Fortunately there is a (pixelated/blurry) schematic available so it's not Mission Impossible to build a replacement, but that's something that I'd rather avoid as it would <ahem> slow down progress ...

Sorry just sold them on ebay a few weeks ago. I dont have anything they could run in.

Back