• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

XTIDE on ebay

C'mon folks! 0 bids and ends tomorrow. Don't let this go for the price of the xt-ide card alone.

Dang it. I'll have to put in the low bid... I'm sure there's a sniper waiting to snap it up at the last second, but if it stays this low, I can't say no. (Cheaper than fixing up any of my PC-class systems to have 5.25"+3.5"+IDE controller!)

I suspect that there would be more interest if he was willing to ship world wide. The seller is paying for it. To ship to the UK, for example, using Express Mail International is about $120.06.

I suspect that there would be more interest if he was willing to ship world wide. The seller is paying for it. To ship to the UK, for example, using Express Mail International is about $120.06.

Buyer pays shipping... though I can see not wanting to ship worldwide.. if the buyer is dishonest, it's easier for them to scam you out of money, not to mention the extra-long wait for the slow boat to get your money from Paypal (after 21 days or after the buyer leaves feedback, whichever is soonest)

Man, I hope this goes for more... COMPLETELY sad if it doesn't, as many people were whining for XT-IDE cards!

Last edited:
Eh... hopefully it went to someone here, but completely sucks for you, dude. You didn't even break even on what you've got into this unit :(

I felt bad, I coulda bid it up but I also didn't want to screw someone out of it either. I already have one so not much justification on my end for ruining the sale ;-) But yes, I was secretly hoping it was going to go higher than that.

I know... I've got more than enough 8086/8088 machines, and I've 5 XT-IDE units (1 a v2 that's unassembled, but will see life in my IBM 8525)

Hopefully the new owner will enjoy, and will realize what a deal they've received.

I just sold a 5170 with a working st4038 MFM drive and cdrom reader mathco-processor 2.5M extended memory card and vga card and it only got 112.00. I could have parted it out for double that. Last time I do it. I just had too many parts and wanted to clean up my shop of a few units. If I had a mint case with a busted inside it would have sold for $$$$.

framer

Back