• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Yo admins, do we have Fakebook integration?

I saw the title and wondered if someone had come out with yet another fake book:

51Y0D3occqL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm on facebook, though I don't prefer to ever use it for anything, but I can see why someone somewhere might want to use it. I do agree it's pointless on this site, though.

I'm on facebook, though I don't prefer to ever use it for anything, but I can see why someone somewhere might want to use it. I do agree it's pointless on this site, though.
I use it regularly. I have lots of friends in Hawaii, Greece, Germany, Holland, France, Scandinavia and Australia that I stay in contact with via Facebook.

I'm not on Facebook, nor have I ever been on it. I see the buttons on my Mac using Safari.

smp

I don't see them either but I am running 'uBlock Origin' chrome extension that currently says it's blocking the following on this page: facebook.com, facebook.net, fbcdn.net and ssl-images.amazon.com.

I have Facebook for AV industry contacts but it's only ever run in a private browsing session, there is no history of it in my cookies or other cache locations.

As a brief update, I rolled back to a disk snapshot from mid November and everything is running as expected. There's definitely something lurking in the old build. I'll get the rubber gloves on at some stage and see what I can find, but for now all is well. Appreciate your input all :bigups:

Last edited:
Back