• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pacific Northwest Zeta SBC (N8VEM type), PocketTerm & more for sale in Portland, Oregon

Covers: Oregon and Washington

Soupwizard

Experienced Member
I'm cleaning out my garage and found a box of Z80 SBC and similar stuff. If you're in the Portland Oregon area you get first shot at it, if nobody local is interested then I'll see about shipping it, and if that fails it's off to ebay. Make offers, don't be shy I just want it out of my garage:

(description of Zeta SBC, from a posting here a while back: http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcf...nimal-self-contained-N8VEM-compatible-Z80-SBC)

*** Briel PocketTerm v1 kit. Unassembled (PCB + parts).

*** Zeta SBC v1.1, built:
- All soldered together and fully populated, booted up a couple of years ago and got CP/M login via serial port. Ran some program, been stored in an antistatic bag ever since. Excellent soldering job by a friend of mine who's a former electronics tech.

*** Zeta SBC v1.2, unbuilt:
- unpopulated pbc + main parts (Z80 20mhz, 16c550, 82C55, sram memory, flash rom, floppy control chips, and clock oscillators)
- I have a box full of misc parts I bought to finish populating board, will dig thru and throw in: sockets and headers and caps and resistors etc.

*** Lots of cables, 3.5" floppy drives and disks that go with the Zeta SBC's. Buy one and get free accessories!

If local sale fails, would you be happy to ship internationally?
I'm interested in the PockeTerm kit, and the Zeta SBC kit.
I'm in Norway.

Hi,

IF you still have it, I'd like to get the Briel PocketTerm v1 kit. Unassembled (PCB + parts).

Back