• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

pttak's latest activity

• P
    pttak left a message on AndyG's profile.
    Hi Andy, Where can I get the code for that very cool display on your PET ? Mike
  • P
    pttak replied to the thread Superpet Combo board not working.
    Based on comments from AndyG and Dave I programmed a TMS2532 with the Superpet character ROM contents. With 6809E and new character...
  • P
    Dave, Yes the 8032 works correctly now with all chips installed on the combo board but when I switch to 6809 mode I have a full screen...
    • screen.jpg
  • P
    Thanks very much. Good advice. I ordered a couple "E" I have two 6809s here, plain and E. Unfortunately I don't recall which one came...
  • P
    Hi Dave, I've been taking another crack at fixing the combo board. I had previously removed the 6809 but had never tried removing...
  • P
    Hi Fred, thanks for response. I'll keep you in mind, but I guess I am not the type to give up so easy so I'll probably give it some...
  • P
    When I remove the combo board the 8032 works fine. I think I will give up and sell the combo board in non-working condition. Any...
  • P
    Still no luck getting combo board to work. 8032 without combo works fine. My 8032 is a version 8032080. Looking at 8032080 sheet 1 of...
  • P
    With the 6809 removed I was able to boot in 6502 mode intermittently. Works sometimes and not others. I have yet to figure out the...
  • P
    I removed the 6809 and tried to boot up in 6502 mode. Then I scoped all 40 pins. I have results here: https://kl6m.com/c/test1.gif I...
  • P
    6502 mode: U17 pin8 = +5v U13 pin39 = high U13 pin40 = low 6809 mode U17 pin8 = low U13 pin39 = low U13 pin40 = high
  • P
    The NoROM line is high with 6502 switch selected. All three 6809 ROM select lines (pin20) U49, U48, U47 are all logic high. When I...
  • P
    I modified the 8032 board for the 16MHz clock. I put everything back together and checked NoROM and it is high, enabling the 8032 ROMs...
  • P
    Hi Dave, Fortunately I have the original ROMs in this unit. I previously burned an EPROM to fix the edit ROM but that was for my other...
  • P
    Hello Hutch, Thank you very much for the quick response. Yes, two boards. Not an original Superpet. The 8032 is version 8032080...
Back