• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

CDRW wanted

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Hate to ask here, but I figure people here have more access to new stuff than me. Well, relatively new.

WTB/T: IDE cd-rw, 8x and up.

All of mine have died.

A friend of mine can get one from the shop he works at. $25-30 for slightly used. I could ship one to you if you want.

-Vlad

P.S.

All of them are over 8x. Their nice, I've seen them.

I so hate myself. A nearby store (5 minutes by bicycle) advertised through the fall that they had brand new but slow (IIRC 16X) CD-RW drives which were sold for 110 SEK (~$14) each or three for 300 SEK (~$38 ). Since I already have a CD-R that I never use, I didn't bother to get one more, although the offer probably was extraordinarily good.

Carlsson,
I bought a 24x drive for $10 once and all it did was make coasters. Whenever I see deals like that, I try to keep in mind that they are that price for a reason, whatever that may be. Just trying to make you feel better about it, though it could have been a real gem, I dunno.

Vlad,
PM sent.

I just bought a DVD+-RW duel layer for $29 at compusa with the rebates of course. I can't see CDR's being more than that! Actually, they might become vintage now that DVDR is so inexpensive.

Vince

Back