• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello

And I'm in Sweden. Bo from Norway, Jorg in the Netherlands, and a few more people from the UK.. did I forget someone important now? Oh yes, that guy in Turkey and Thomas from Denmark (although it was long ago he posted). Noone else that I can remember advertised their location to Russia. I read your message in the other thread about forms to fill in; are there special regulations to import (electronic) goods into Russia that makes it more difficult and expensive?

Last edited:
if you get between 101 and 1000 USD in your "goods" you will have not "postal service", but "customhouse service", which will take +30% from "goods cost" more from you.
there are no special regulations, but who knows, that can think this guys! they have very big range of "freedom". they can estimate it in prices of 80's ;)))
And... i just doesn't know how to fill this fcuking forms ;)

Aha, customs fees. Those are all around the world. Typically the sender fills in a goods value, which may be accurate or "gift" if the item was given for free. Then the regulations decide on which types of items customs fees are charged, and they look at the declared value. If customs are suspicious, they might re-value it themselves.

Tonight I sent a letter to the USA, and had to make a toll declaration. The value was $10, but the question is whether anyone looking at the declaration can understand which item the letter contains. I was told as long as I send letters within the European Union, no toll declaration is required.

so (how i can understand ;) in my event) sender in USA must declare goods value below 101$ so i will not have a problem with customs? and there are in EU shop for atari like vesalia.de for amigas???

Which Atari? The 8-bit series: 400, 800, 600XL, 800XL, 130XE etc or the 16-bit ST series: 520, 1040, Mega, Falcon etc?

As an alternative to online stores, maybe you can find something on eBay, given that you find sellers willing to ship to Russia. There appears to be a great Atari community in Poland, so if you understand the language, perhaps Polish eBay could be a place to look. I even think one of the VCF members is from Poland.

really forget to notice, i search for plain 800 or maybe 800 XL... hmm... hey! i need any 8-bit atari i can find for real price :-D

I've just sold most of my Atari 8-bit stuff, but what are you still looking for apart from the systems themselfs ? (I am cleaning out my collection)
I'm in the Netherlands btw.

I'am form Poland.

I had Atari 800 XL, but I sold it.
Even if I'd have it, you wouldn't want to pay for the shipping.
Shipping to Poland and from Poland is very expensive :(.

You would pay about 25$ for shipping Atari as it's about 10 kg with crecorder and PSU.

I am the UK and have just come across this site. I've got a small collection of vintage machines some I want to keep and some I don't (I can't resist buying vintage stuff).

i am from belgium

use and collect apple & macintosh, neXt computers and peripherals
and now some vintage portables,
they are small and fit between all the other stuff

Back