• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Parts,Processers,Boards.and more

HDrider

If anyones intrested,I've got alot of stuff I'd like to get rid of..Most are new in their original boxes but some also used. heres a short list of some of the stuff..
Processers...
INTEL...DX20DPR66....6 or 8 of them
A80486DX 33... few of them
A80486SX 25...few of them
A80502-90 SX960...few of them
A80502-100 SX963...few of them
A80486DX2-66S.. 2 or 3
A80502-90 SX923 .. 2 or 3
AMD...A80486DX4-100...2
Cyrix...Cx486 S40...2 or 3
Unknown..P/N 8518406FCB A4 GR 28...2 or 3

Motherboards..
All different models AT M types W/PS-2..Sockets 2,3,5,7,.
most are in boxes with processers included..Intel , AMD , Cyrix.
some with Onboard math processers,Memory sticks Some with other options.

All different types of controller cards,Video cards , modem cards,network cards , heat sinks, fans, floppy drives all sizes . different types of cases,towers, mice and keyboards.

to much to list,,sale,swap,trade...contact me if intrested.. STEVE....

Hi, I'd be interested in some swaps... What kind of controller cards do you have, newer SCSI? How about newer video cards? I'm also looking for interesting cases, and very early PCI motherboards.

Re cards...

Re cards...

I've got all kinds let me know what you might need and I'll dig thru the boxes...lol..got boards out the ying yang...and newer and older cards...some pristine xt machines ..alot of old goodies...

I've got all kinds let me know what you might need and I'll dig thru the boxes...lol..got boards out the ying yang...and newer and older cards...some pristine xt machines ..alot of old goodies...

just looked and have vid cards scsi and pci...

Ok, any newer (32 mb +) AGP video cards? Ultra 160 SCSI cards? How early of a PCI motherboard? How about Pentium Pro related stuff? My ultimate Pentium Pro dream is a quad Pentium Pro Overdrive 333 MHz system, with a nice AGP card. Any odd cases, or computers? I like the odd stuff. :)

Ok, any newer (32 mb +) AGP video cards? Ultra 160 SCSI cards? How early of a PCI motherboard? How about Pentium Pro related stuff? My ultimate Pentium Pro dream is a quad Pentium Pro Overdrive 333 MHz system, with a nice AGP card. Any odd cases, or computers? I like the odd stuff. :)

I've dug out a few different kinds of vid cards and looked up a few of them heres what I've found so far
Number Nine..Imagine 128 series 2 ll , 8MB PCI
Trident....TVGA8900 D 1MB 8 bit bios
Trident ISA KY2-JAX-TVGA94VL
Lucas Seven...EFV1000V3m-10
Protac International...PVGA 310
Trident.. PCI VGA...TGUI9440-3
I also found a a 386C MB..Its got a socket 2,,1985 AMI 386 bios chip, OPTi/82C495SL C Chipset, 7 ISA,2PCI...ITS marked Trend Micro Device 0139957

I'm still digging ,,, Steve

also dug up some Media Vision JAZZ 16 sound cards
I just found a box full of..3D Banshee 9849 , A237728 , 6001005 Vid cards

Last edited:
Are you sure that the mobo has PCI, and not a VESA bus? A VESA bus is an ISA, with a PCI looking slot behind it.

Then it is VESA. You said it was a Socket 2 motherboard, which was the first Pentium OverDrive socket for 486 class motherboards, not 386 as you posted?

Back