• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Interesting little online puzzle game.

Hey it's really good fun!!

nice that each of the puzzles is different. takes me back to the old "spacequest" ethos, before platform games took over.

Have you tried "sokoban"? I was an addict for a while.

Hey it's really good fun!!

nice that each of the puzzles is different. takes me back to the old "spacequest" ethos, before platform games took over.

Have you tried "sokoban"? I was an addict for a while.

You say "Hey it's really good fun!!" like you're suprised, LOL!

How far into it did you get, which puzzle couldn't you pass?

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I started a thread here about it, in some ways it harks back to a bygone era of videogames, before every second game was a FPS :rolleyes:

Nah, never tried sokoban, might try it one day... :)

I sound surprised, as I'm not really a computer game player, i don't like platform (or the 3d version) shoot-them-until-you've-cleared-the-level-and-then-you-get-bigger-ones type games, and I don't like fantasy RPGs where the links between the "problem" and the "solution" don't make sense, but I do like puzzles (which is why i like assembler programming i suppose!) and pitted against an imaginative opponent, it's really fun.

My favourite puzzle was the one with the security cameras. Took me an hour or so to figure it out.

The one with the six lightbulbs is sadly the last puzzle.

Sokoban is very simple. You push boxes round a "warehouse" maze and have to stack them in the space indicated. however you can only push, and only 1 box at a time. The mazes can be created to have some awfully fiendish problems to solve

my simple favourite version...

http://members.chello.at/theodor.lauppert/games/soko-w.htm

nig.

Back