• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PC Jr

Arnbarn

IBM PC Jr for sale. Racore 2nd Drive, misc. books and hardware/software. San Diego area - $60 plus shipping.
If you need pictures or list of components/paper let me know. Thanks, Arne

I should point out that Racore units are highly desirable .. You get an expansion deck that includes either a second floppy disk or hard disk, memory, parallel port, and possibly DMA.

A picture of a Racore can be found at http://www.brutman.com/PCjr/pcjr_pictures_3.html . Look for the 'Rapport' expansion unit, which is the same as the Racore ones.

I am interested in this PCjr... mine is on the fritz...

Please contact me to exchange info.

I sent you a PM also.....

Pc Jr

Pc Jr

Sure - I actually have found a bunch of old Jr reports (Junior newsletter) and varous docs and programs. I'll get together a list and a picture.
Thanks, Arne

Jr

Jr

Sorry it took so long. Racore 2nd floppy with DMA, sidecar and Parr. port
Motherboard conversion by Owl software
Original motherboard as spare
Keyboard cord adapter
Perte Nortons Pc Programmer book
Time Life Guide to Jr
PC Jr Power book
30 or so Jr Newsletters

Thanks, For looking, Arne

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the details. I am not familiar with Owl conversion; do you know anything about it?

I do want your system. Please send me a private message or email with shipping cost and payment info, and I will send payment immediately. Do you accept Paypal?

Back