• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mo' Stuff

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Man...I'm trying to gain space, and I end up coming home today witha bunch of crap....

I now have (don't know status yet)
(4) IBM 5150's (I have Access to 4 more) I do know they have the cassette ports...

(1) Compaq portable (gotta pull it out of the truck to get model)
(3) Altos - one is an 8000 with 8" drive, one is a 586, gotta see the third...
(1) Apple IIe Platinum - gotta open it to see cards - got owners guide

anyone interested?
I have NO way of testing the 5150's right now, except for power-up, because I have no XT kb's, and no older monitors, ie MDA/MGA/CGA/EGA.... only have VGA, and pretty much LCD's! I do have a Tandy CM-8 for my CoCo3, and a composite Commodore monitor....

If I hadn't taken 'em, they woulda' been trashed, so lemme know if anyone wants any of it, or it goes to the recycler.

Make a reasonable offer, to make it worth my time. Not looking to get rich, but I'm not going to waste my time, either, as I don;t have much of it as spare!

Same for the PowerMac 9500 with 256M/4GB, iMac 333 96MB/6GB. These two, if no offer by 11am tomorrow, to the recycler they go tomorrow.
I gotta see him to get a machine to run PX8vfs for my PX-8, and get some 5.25" 260K floppy drives. I'll consider trades too, for something I want.

Stuff is in S. Fla
Tony

Here's the pics - except for the dust, it's a CLEAN box!

Oh, btw, it has an ATI Rage128 PCI, which, IMHO, is MUCH better than the IMS TT128!

Pix attached.

Tony

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1
Acorn RiscPC 600, with 700MoBo, StrongARM 200, 64MB

Acorn RiscPC 600, with 700MoBo, StrongARM 200, 64MB

OK. Here's a jewel you can't find in the US. A RiscPC 600.

Now, this is no ORDINARY RiscPC. This one is a two-slice (added 2nd platform to expand storage options).
It has like a 130Mb Hard Disk, CD-ROM, and a floppy.

Doesn't stop there, though.....

I swapped the motherboard for a RiscPC 700 MoBo (now gets 16-bit sound)
I added a network card.
I boosted it to 64MB RAM (that is a TON for RiscOS, as it is for AmigaOS!)
I added RiscOS 3.7
And.....(drumroll) I added a StrongARM 200MHz cpu card.

Original Acorn 3-button mouse is included, original RPC600 motherboard with it's Arm710 CPU and RiscOS3.6 (not 3.5!) ROMs. Keyboard is not included, but RPC's use standard PS/2 keyboards, and Logitech BusMouse. Original manuals in flawless condition also included. CD and Manual and old 3.5 ROMs included in the StrongARM upgrade kit

This has a PC mini-desktop power supply, with the motherboard connectior grafted on, as these are UK machines with 220v power supplies.

Only downside: has a little yellowing on the topcover, and bottom section.

These are SUPER-RARE as hen's teeth in the states, and StrongARM's are rare even in the UK!

This one, I want $200 for. If you're a collector, you GOTTA have one of these, as the RiscOS machines were THE perennial machines of the UK, and no collection is complete without one. It took me quite a while, and ALOT of money spent on shipping to get this to where it is.

Tony

Attachments

• IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1
One more RPC600 pic with CPU

One more RPC600 pic with CPU

one last pic - StrongARM 200MHz CPU card and RiscOS upgrade CD.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 1
Diamond Monster-3D II

Diamond Monster-3D II

more digging - found (2) Diamond Monster 3D II VooDoo 2 12MB cards.
With SLI cable, and VGA pass-through.

I PROBABLY have a few different drivers for them (Win98/Win98SE) also.

Anyone interested? PM an offer. I dunno what these are worth....

Heh - I remember I paid almost $400 for the pair back in the day.
MAN! Did THEY kick butt at the time!!!

Quakin' like NOBODY'S business! SLI gave 800x600 at 32K colors, with 3D

WooHoo!

Tony

Back