• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: Datachecker Components

seth100

I'm looking for National Semiconductor Datachecker 2000 or ICL Datachecker 2000 components. Keyboard, Display, and Printer. They show up on ebay now and then, but it's been quite a while since I've seen one. :(

Thanks!
-Seth

Last edited:
datachecker components

datachecker components

seth, got all of it. power supplies,scales,positalkers,printers, registers,cables, and main unit.acquired from kroger store atlanta area around 1989.all hardware has been in dry 45 foot storage trailer. if interested email a reply to this post and i will return cell phone #. charlie.

Do you have any other POS hardware? I'm not a DTS guy, hated working on the stuff when I had to...but I take care of a few other lines, if you've got things hanging around...

p.o.s. hardware

p.o.s. hardware

No other pos hardware today. The space for things hanging around has closed.Unloading the camel to get through the needle gate.Never got to work on circuit boards but i like the smell after they age.Information systems to me translate to ordinary differential equations.Used to understand the theory but never the hands on application.

Hi Charlie!
I've got a printer, but still need display, keyboard and cables. Sorry it took so long to reply, forgot I had posted this!

-Seth

Back