• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free Offer: Toshiba T3100E/40

Hal Jam

I am reluctantly offering a working Toshiba T3100e/40 portable computer.

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/doc.asp?c=917

As stated it does work and comes with the reference manual, AC Power cable and the padded carrying case.

I would love to keep it but I just don't have the space anymore. I'm hoping that there is a vintage computer collector out there that would like to add this machine to his/her collection. I definitely do not want to see this end up in the trash.

I am currently in Ithaca NY. The computer can be picked up or I can ship it to you if you pay for shipping.

THE MACHINE IS NO LONGER IN MY POSSESSION. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME.

Thank you

Last edited:
Jeez, I'd love having an older portable system.. I'm in the Quinte West region - Unfortunately I have no wheels.. and absolutely no cash.

I hope you find a good home for it though :)

If Easter bails out, let me know. I would slide you shipping to Milwaukee, WI in a heartbeat :D

I get the feeling that the OP (Harold) is expecting to get email messages if you are interested.

Back