• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Macintosh 512K

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
Well I have had NO LUCK finding software for this beast, so I decided to sell. It is a Macintosh 512K, serial number M0001 W. It is in GREAT condition, with everything intact. It is just a tad yellowed, nothing too bad, and is even. The screen is in great condition. The floppy drive LOOKS good. Seems I have found no software for it, I have not tested the floppy drive. There are no scuffs, and only two small chips in the case, only one is remotely noticable when the computer is setup. My camera couldn't even pick it up, which is why I have no picture of it. As mentioned previously, everything is there. I am even including the original keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is missing the cap for the "T" key, but the holder is still there, and it still works. The mouse works great. Two feet are missing, the front right and the rear left. Very clean and respectable system. Looking for $30 or I will trade with a member of the forum who is not of "junior member" status and who has become a respectable figure of the forums. Particuraly want another Macintosh, or an IBM 5150, 5170, or a Tandy. Will consider all offers. Below, find links to pictures taken only minutes ago.

--Ryan
Here is the 512K(left) next to my laptop and a Classic II(for comparision). If you look closely at the laptop, you will see the message I typed above:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/UniversalRiot/?action=view&current=DSCF0420.jpg
And here is a 512K closeup. Oh, I forgot to picture the mouse, but it is one of those old brick stlye mice:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/UniversalRiot/?action=view&current=DSCF0423.jpg

Any specific Macintosh you're looking for?

Not really. I would prefer a classic Mac, something like a Classic, 128K, or 512Ke. I wouldn't mind a Macintosh IIci or similar if it came with monitor, the same for an LCII or LCIII. I am very open with computers, just make an offer!

--Ryan

Back