• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wanted IBM XT or AT chassis

cbracer

I'd like to find a non working IBM XT or AT computer, or at least the chassis and maybe the power supply. If you have anything let me know and send a picture,
Thanks

I'd like to find a non working IBM XT or AT computer, or at least the chassis and maybe the power supply. If you have anything let me know and send a picture,
Thanks

I have one if your still interested. In fact I was about to put it on eBay. Working XT psu, Case is in decent to great shape, working motherboard and CGA adapter. Live near Chicago. MSG me if your still interested.

I have one if your still interested. In fact I was about to put it on eBay. Working XT psu, Case is in decent to great shape, working motherboard and CGA adapter. Live near Chicago. MSG me if your still interested.

Hi! I might be interested too, in case cbracer doesn't need it anymore :) How much are you asking for it ? Thanks :)

I have an AT system, which was working the last time I checked (quite some time ago). Let me know if you are interested. I used to have an XT system, but I think I got rid of it.

Back