• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TRS-80 / Tandy Model 100 and 102 parts

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
OK - thinning the herd out...scrapped broken units, built up good units.
Have (3) M102's, 2 are 24K, 1 is 32K, $40/ea for 32K, $30/ea for 24K
M100 8K RAM chips: $20/ea (other places are $25+))Also for NEC PC-8201a)
M102 8K RAM chips: $15/ea (Other places are $18+)
M100 top half, for good lcd/keyboard, so-so plastics: $20

FYI:
Model 100 maxes at 32kb RAM
NEC PC-8201a maxes at 64kb RAM (2 x 32kb banks - Shift+F5 to switch)
Model 102 maxes at 32kb RAM

Misc:
TRS-80 MC-10 Micro CoCo: unit+power supply: $20. Can't test, as I have no switchbox gadget, but powers on and gets warm ;)
Tandy CoCo3 with OEM Tandy internal 512K upgrade (AXX Part Num): $100 This is tested, works, and is super-clean. Had it as a spare, but seeing as I use MY CC3 so little...

All prices+shipping

Tony

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the M100 and M102 LCD panels are compatible with each other? My M102's display is dim, and if I try to adjust the contrast up too much, it flickers and goes blank. :( I'm wondering if Tony's top-half M100 would do as an LCD replacement.

Sounds like the pot on your display is worn out. Check out the Club 100 website at www.club100.org and see if Rick Hanson can help you out with a replacement. I'm pretty sure he carries this item, or knows who does.

Back