• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wtb ti extende basic

linemanduke

Veteran Member
inm looking for software any software but ti extended basic in particular any body have a copy they dont want also i kinda want a speech module even thoughi have no software that uses it. lol

Sounds like Ksarul will be helping you out with this, then ... wish I had extra copies of the programming manual, I only have one copy which I need to hold onto. But if I do find an extra copy later on, I'll let you know.

Just fire me a message with your contact data and I'll send you the cartridge Linemanduke. Are there any others you are looking for at the moment? I probably have one of the most complete TI collections on the planet (there are maybe 30-40 people out there who have collections like mine).

Something a lot of people don't know is that there was a lot of TI stuff produced in Europe. I have Extended BASIC manuals in French and German, Logo Manuals in German and Dutch (and I've seen them in French and Italian), a lot of books and magazines from all over the Continent, and even some stuff that Texas Instruments only released there.

Back