• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore PET 8032 in REALLY NICE shape

What were you waiting for from me?
I think we want an answer or a close-up on any additional ports apart from the three card-edge connectors that should be on the back of the computer. Not that I think any modification or expansion board would make all the difference between buying or skipping it.

Unless you get a buyer on this forum and don't want to bother with eBay-ish sites, you may consider posting a For Sale advertisment on the Commodore PET Alive! forums:

http://landover.no-ip.com/pet/viewforum.php?id=3

I'm sorry, did I miss something Mike?
What were you waiting for from me?

Haven;t left for Europe yet - Friday 6pm-ish flight from MIA to Spain
T
---
Just a clearer pic of the back panel if possible; couldn't see very well, but it seems to be a little different from mine. And/or just undo the screw on each side, flip up the lid and make sure there's really only the one normal 8032 board in there with only three edge connectors at the back. Also, they sometimes have special option ROMs in them which would be worth mentioning to prospective buyers.

m

Last edited:
Sunrise? You mean sunset surely Mike. Days are getting shorter here fast in the Southern Hemisphere ,and on March 21st, the sun will set for 6 months at the South pole.

I'd better get the firewood organised for winter.
---
D'oh! Another dent in this aging forehead...

m

I think we want an answer or a close-up on any additional ports apart from the three card-edge connectors that should be on the back of the computer. Not that I think any modification or expansion board would make all the difference between buying or skipping it.
-----
Extremely unlikely I'll admit but if, for example, someone had stuffed a SuperPet board in there it would sure make a difference...

m

Well, it's kinda' gotten buried the past 72 hours, what with my moving the stuff from inside the house back to the garage, getting ready for the 2-week trip to Europe (Cadiz, Spain then Civitavecchia, Italy Naples, Italy and fly back from Rome 4/3)

I'll get the pics up you guys want when I come back.

T

Well, it's kinda' gotten buried the past 72 hours, what with my moving the stuff from inside the house back to the garage, getting ready for the 2-week trip to Europe (Cadiz, Spain then Civitavecchia, Italy Naples, Italy and fly back from Rome 4/3)

I'll get the pics up you guys want when I come back.
T
----
Awww, I feel sooooo sorry for ya...

m

Dang....you you guys need to remember, this is not a cruise - this is a shipyard.

Drydock - ship is out of water, usually no hot water, food sucks, etc..

Not phun....not phun....

T

Dang....you you guys need to remember, this is not a cruise - this is a shipyard.

Drydock - ship is out of water, usually no hot water, food sucks, etc..

Not phun....not phun....

T
--------
Awww... and a free trip to Spain, Italy etc...
<Sounds of tiny violins playing tiny sad strains>

m

Back