• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lots of stuff FS/FT near Sacramento, CA

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
Hi,

I'm normally just a lurker around here, but I have a lot of stuff cluttering up my hobby room and I would like to get rid of it. I am not looking to get rich here, but rather to free up space and make sure that this stuff finds a good home instead of going to the landfill/recycler or thrift store (where it will probably still go to the landfill/recycler.) I have excellent feedback as a seller on Digitpress.com, AtariAge.com, and eBay (c.alaimo).

If there is no price next to an item, it means that I am just trying to find it a good home and cover my shipping costs plus maybe a little bit extra. (like shipping costs +20%)

I am located in Davis, CA (95616). If you live in the Sacramento area, you are welcome to any of the non-priced stuff absolutely free if you come pick it up.

Books
All gone!

Other Apple Items
Apple Imagewriter II boxed $15
Apple green monochrome monitor $10 (the big one, not the IIc monitor)

Misc.
NIB QuantumLink Telecommunications Starter Kit (for C64)

Non-Vintage Items
D-Link 614+ 802.11b Wireless Router $5
USB 1.1 PCI Card
Creative CT-2502 based ISA Sound Card
Conexant 56k PCI modem with speaker-out jack
Conexant 56k PCI modem
Black Dell ps/2 keyboard (originally came with Dell Dimension 8200)
Gravis 2-button Joystick Black w/ Red Buttons

I'm going to list some more stuff, but I wanted to go ahead and post this in the mean time.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Last edited:
Bump. I really wish someone would take these books. I hate to throw old computer books into the paper recycling bin, but what else can I do with them? And no that isn't a rhetorical question. Suggestions would be appreciated. I feel like if I give them to a thrift store, they are going to throw them out and I hate to watse old computer stuff of any kind... I'm not trying to make any money off of them. I just want them to go to a good home. Like kittens. :)

Chris

Back