• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

MASSIVE Amiga 2000 collection for sale!

palmertech

New here, but I have a good rep on ebay and other forums, so I can provide lots of references.

The time has come to sell my Amiga collection! This is partly just to see what gets interest, I am not too familiar with how much Amiga stuff sells for. Because of this, I will just post some pics I took, and I would be glad to get some details if anyone is interested in the lot/specific parts. Check it out! (Also, that box thing in front of the keyboard is a midi sequencer, I have it CIB, but box is not pictured, just the unit. How much would all this generally go for? I have booted it up, everything works great.

P1010475.jpg

P1010477.jpg

P1010474.jpg

P1010473.jpg

P1010472.jpg

Thanks for any interest, and I am happy to answer any questions!

Several thousand? Mebbe a few hundred, I dunno about several thousand...
fleaBay completed searches is your friend. Y amight get $150-250 per A2000, Kitchen Sync mebbe $100, other boards appear to be A2058 RAM boards, mebbe $20-50/ea, software, I dunno, let's say $100 total or so?

The valuable Amigas are the later and special units, ie, A3000, A3000T, A3000 UX, A6000. Then the AGA amigas, the A1200/4000/4000T. 2000's are a dime a dozen on eBay - $100-150 for a nice, accelerated unit. No, I don;t mean a pricey 040 accel - I mean a run-of-the-mill A2630 030/25 or thereabouts.

First question will always be, what revision A2000 mainboard? This is located in the front left on the mainboard. 2nd question will be, what condition is the onboard battery in, and has it leaked onto the mainboard? If it has, how much damage has it already done, and is it irreversible?

T

Back