• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy CM-11 Color Monitor

MJL1

I have a Tandy CM-11 color monitor that I was using with a Tandy 1000TX. I found a home for the system now I'm looking for a good home for the monitor. According to the label it was manufactured in September 1989 and as of today it's working fine. The owners manual comes with it for the price of shipping which should be less than $25.

Have any pictures of the monitor? Is it free for shipping charges?

Since I got an XT I have been sharing my CM-11 with it and my tandy 1000HX which is getting old moving it around.

I don't have any pictures but other than a little dust it is clean and free of nicks, cuts and scratches. It is free for the price of shipping which should be less than $25.

In case Trixter decides his garage is too full of old beige yellowing plastics, I'd be interested. ;)

Is this the older style with the "black" border, or the newer one that's completely beige? I used to have one of the latter on an old XT in the early 90's... Bought it brand new at my local Radio Shack. Man that thing had crisp colors... 640x200x16 never looked so good.

Ran it off of an EGA card set to that special 640x200 mode.

The monitor will be on it's way to Trixter shortly. Thanks for your interest.

Back