• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED HEATHKIT H11 and H27 system

cess120

I am looking for a Heathkit H11A/H27 system. Or a Dec RX01 drive. I live in the state of Washington and would be willing to pick up.

I am also looking for someone to help with my Dec items.

Please respond
:)

What kind of dec items do you have that you need help with? I'm also curious what in particular about the H11 interests you. (Mine is not for sale. However, I did pull out all the original qbus heathkit cards and would consider trading them for other interesting toys. My H11 now houses all dec cards and a KDJ11 processor.)

Lou

The RX180 was used only with the VT180 Robin. There's nothing in there but a power supply and plain vanilla Tandon TM100 type drives. I have a Robin, but made my own RX180 clone.

The RX180s can be used as external drives on a PC if one makes a cable that adapts to the DB25 on the back of the chassis.

Lou

Actually, I've heard that they were pretty popular with owners of the 820 as well.

My particular unit has a pair of SA400s in it.

At one time, I was going to run a Tandy Model I keyed cable in through one of the openings that I would unscrew one of the DB25 connectors from, but, never got around to it.

Back