• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vector S-100 bus board

mike s,

i fully agree with you about cromemco. i have 4 of them that i hope to soon have back in full working
order.

once i have a couple of them back working, i hope to build a linux version for them.

mike s,

i fully agree with you about cromemco. i have 4 of them that i hope to soon have back in full working
order.

once i have a couple of them back working, i hope to build a linux version for them.
-------
Now that'd be a project! Mind you, there are versions of Cromix for most configurations, and that's kind of Unixy/Linuxy, as well as real honest-to-goodness UNIX V for the higher-end systems. Good luck! Which systems have you got?

And I've got a couple of Vector Graphic systems to get rid of myself...

mike

-------
Now that'd be a project! Mind you, there are versions of Cromix for most configurations, and that's kind of Unixy/Linuxy, as well as real honest-to-goodness UNIX V for the higher-end systems. Good luck! Which systems have you got?

And I've got a couple of Vector Graphic systems to get rid of myself...

mike

not that much of a project. with linux source and cromemco c/c++, asm and others, python will be
only problem. also, being that there is m68k group, i should be able to get help thru them.

i was given a bunch of cromemco svr4 tapes that are supposed to have source code. never looked
at them as i had problems with my tape drive.

3 z2d boxes and 1 cs 200. all custom upgraded. 7 8" hdd, 15 5.25" hdd, and plenty of spare boards
that i will never be down longer that a power down, swap and power back up.

vector box i have is a vector graphic, do not recall which one. from your original post, i thought you
might be looking for something to put together.

later.

Interest in a Vector Graphics

Interest in a Vector Graphics

Geleem,

Yes, I am interested in a Vector Graphics system, but (not to be picky) just in the Vector 1 or MZ - The ones that were built in a rectangular box (not the ones built in a terminal case).

Send me a private message if you want to discuss further.

Thanks,
Crawford

would you be interested in a vector computer?

i have one that needs a good home.

Back