• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Pictures of my ISA cards...

per

Veteran Member
I have taken pictures of all my ISA cards, and now I have decided to upload them on the internet. I'll not only upload them, but I'll write a short description or sumary about them too.

As far as now, I have only uploaded pictures of my 8-bit IBM cards.

Check it out and tell me what you think (click on the thumbnails to see a bigger picture).

http://oldibmpc.sitesled.com/

A well-laid out collection, nicely displayed.

I must get a printer card for my IBM-PC. I've got a async serial card but haven't tested it yet. It was interesting to read some of these might only work with an XT. Hopefully, not the one I've got! :)

Tez

Last edited:
Thanks.

I have now uploaded pictures of my AST and WD cards too. The rest have to wait till tomorow as of I have forgotten the charger for my laptop at home.

Next up will be my Orchid card, and then I plan to take my ATI cards.

That reminds me: I've got a bunch of disks and manuals for some AST cards as well as the ATI GS & EW cards, etc. Guess I should make a list of those some day...
e.g.:
AST RAMvantage AT 3MB expansion (manual only)
AST Superpak software (RAM floppy/hard disks, spooler, clock etc.) - manual and disk
AST FastRam Memory expansion board (special AST expansion connector) - board only.

ATI Graphic Solutions - several versions/revisions - cards/disk/manual
ATI EGA Wonder - card/disk/manual

Ok. ATI and Orchid is online, the next step will be some modem manufacters, Creatix and Ven-Tel, and then I only got the unknown-ones left of my 8 bit cards.

Back