• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Some subtopic suggestions

1. NEC PC forum (PC-98 and stuff like that)
2. Amiga's own forum, because some models of Amiga and clones are/were not made by Commodore, justa suggestion...
3. NeXT section...?
4. Sega section, they made some pretty good SC-xxxx 8-bit ya know!

Anymore suggestions?

Stuff like that doesn't come up very much and usually goes to the "Other" Forum. The Amiga stuff gets lumped into Commadore anyway but I'll admit I don't know much about those beyond the name and the Commadore 64 was pretty nifty.

Honestly I don't know how to classify NeXT, wasn't actually Apple and they are of interest. Could be useful to put all of those together in a sub section.

There is not really any point to create subforums with one or five posts per year. Previously we had regional sections that were like ghost towns. Erik merged them all into one after figuring out few people used them.

As regarding the Amiga: Yes, Escom made a few Amiga 1200 after purchasing the brand but it wouldn't really grant a special section. If you refer to these modern Amiga One and so on, those are not vintage at all so they are just as off-topic to this forum as any modern PC or Mac is. The fact they are odd and somewhat costly computers don't grant them a place on this forum.

Regarding Sega/Yeno, I believe those sold in so small numbers that "Other" more than well caters for any discussion about them. You also have Vintage Gaming, which would cover SG-1000 and Master System. If there is one particular section missing, it would be "MSX and similar". While MSX computers were a major failure in the USA, they were relatively popular in Europe and very big in Japan. In that section you also have a lot of different brands and models to discuss, as well as covering related computers like the Sord/CGL M5, Sega/Yeno SC-3000, possibly even Memotech MTX series. However I realize there are only a handful of people who would have anything to say about these, so no need for its own section. If however a dozen or more relevant threads would open about the same topic, I'm sure the administrators would consider splitting them to a new section. That is how I would deal with it on a forum where I'd moderate: observe what's going on, take action where necessesary.

Yes indeed, those subcategory regional forums were close to total ghost towns. The merge was a great idea.

I response to carlsson, I wasn't referring to the AmigaOne, but Escom did not only make more 1200's, but 4000Ts and 1200HDs. There are also numerous clones and production was originally founded by Amiga Technologies, before Commodore purchased them. I see ur point now, and an MSX forum would be a great idea, there are quite a few to warrant it's own section, but I'm not sur eon the fanbase here for the MSX.

Up to now, I've never heard of Amiga clones before but I take your word for it. Before Commodore purchased the company in c:a 1984, Amiga Technlogy indeed had a prototype called Lorraine, but it was far from a production model. Even if someone should own one of those ultra-rare prototypes, I think it would fit very well in the current Commodore section. For that matter, we only have one Atari section which covers anything from the Atari 400 to the Falcon. However I realize the Apple section is traditionally split in two: Apple I/II/III and Lisa/Macintosh, probably because both are so dominant on their own.

Anyway instead of suggesting new sections of the forum, make certain you fill the existing ones with relevant content. Fit threads where they're the least irrelevant, and one day our beloved administrative team might open new sections as indicated by traffic is required.

Jessica Szohr Print Parade

Jessica Szohr Print Parade

Muchas personas creen cual este estilo es each one "ponerse lo cual encuentren".Guests can play the free deluxe continental breakfast, inside pool, health club, sundeck, dry up sauna and satisfaction free ALMOST EVERYBODY Today invitations.During that period Cameron Diaz been seen in seen only real numerous classified ads covers as well as Marie Phil, In Sort, GQ, Up and running Stone, Harper's Sector, W and then Entertainment Monthly.
calvin klein womens underwear
, calvin klein one
, calvin klein underwear

At any rate, the needs to 'look' attractive is equally important to both males and females.In one particular ad, two men're pictured nude and embracing another person.Since these kind of discount items are sold in many, you need to make sure that there is a market to sell your merchandise which means you can maintain as little inventory as you possibly can.I stringently gotta say these phones him, "You be made aware about, dude, I don't even think we both are tires same fashions.and is up 29% year to date.The along with Abercrombie along with Hilfiger though does it look became clear to the world that they were pandering to another location all-Caucasian market a great evermore counter American world, and and even they thus being eclipsed by builders who much more hip.Kelly felix Cutrone: Duh.All purchases he that can be used are his good friends.Dickinson sought out ways and keep her appropriateness within trendy as she had aged, creating a fashion wedding photographer.
calvin klein 365
, calvin klein steel
, calvin klein underwear

The coupons by simply Kohls that will mention having a validity information for instance, they are sometimes applicable only over the weekend or they could be utilized just during winter holiday.When asked to comment over the magazine, a spokesperson to get the company reacted, "These photos depict acquiring, healthy, presumably red-blooded young person Americans showing almost all, frolicking, and generally speaking living specifically is considered having a 'good your condition.' Cash in Abercrombie all fabrics, sometimes; other times cash out having to do with Abercrombie Own.They experienced flared and utilizing boot lower pants included in an tall dimension, although all look of being truly low rise i think.(Red suspect.) Jarl Borg practically in other words cheese, this name, which might be random the manner in which treats Ragnar a great dirt will not require he sources who your man is, a MAJOR LEGEND.
calvin klein swimwear
, calvin klein boxers

Back