• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Information needed on TPUG disk (C64)

Tupin

Experienced Member
TPUG is the Toronto PET User's Group, and I recently found one of their disks in a lot of Commodore computers and programs. It says "Sound/Music 2.C64" on it, and by looking at the directory, you can see some very impressive compositions, including Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Frosty the Snowman. I have backed up the disk, I just want more info on it. Any TPUG members here that have any info on it?

TPUG is the Toronto PET User's Group, and I recently found one of their disks in a lot of Commodore computers and programs. It says "Sound/Music 2.C64" on it, and by looking at the directory, you can see some very impressive compositions, including Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Frosty the Snowman. I have backed up the disk, I just want more info on it. Any TPUG members here that have any info on it?
----
Well, I'm a member but not much into C64s so I can't help ya. There is at least one other member on here though, so if you don't get any other replies try a PM to sjgray; he might be able to help ya.

TPUG is in the process of archiving the entire library onto CD/DVD. It's a tedious process and I'm not aware of a release date. Perhaps it'll be complete for the next World Of Commodore show in december...

Steve

PS: I believe you can still purchase TPUG disks directly from the club

Back