• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy/RS 100/102 and NEC 8201A slip cases

curtis

Veteran Member
I have 4 Tandy 102, 1 RS M100, and 2 NEC PC-8201A slip covers available to whoever wants them.

Cost - shipping

I will entertain singles or multiple requests.

Understand, this is JUST the Pleather/naugahide slip travel cases. No computers.

I figure the cheapest shipping method will be USPS parcel post. If you want to calculate an approximate shipping cost, I'm in Amarillo, TX 79109. I should be able to stuff these into pretty small boxes so weight should be no more than about a pound.

If I don't hear from anyone in a couple of weeks, I'm going to have to toss them. I'm trying to clean up this garbage dump I call a computer room and this is the first on the list.

Hmm, I might be interested in getting one or more of the T-102 cases, but I'll need to get back to you.

Back