VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
This one just sold on ebay for $17,950.

Apple 1 Original Signed by WOZ Rare Complete, not clone
Includes Cassette board, transformers and keyboard

Item number: 320431509242

!Bb27e5gBWk~$(KGrHqEH-CkEquVK52J+BK)-ZDdV8g~~_3.JPG

Last edited:
a pic would have been nice, since the auction is closed and removed now.

Wow, listed at 5:39 PM Pacific, bought with a buy-it-now at 9:27 PM Pacific, same day.

Wonder how much it would have went for in a regular auction?

I doubt any autograph would hurt a product. .. other than if I really had a collector autograph something they didn't make lol (I may have done that before in early years) or maybe it was Andrew or Vince joking about my request on their stuff.

I did see he signed it over some of the circuitry which I wouldn't have done but who knows.. from the pic it looks like dirty traces anyway. Still I'd love to have him autograph any of my Apple stuff.. I mean c'mon he invented it. Heck I was tempted (but I'd feel bad being so blatant) to bring an apple IIe cover or two at VCF since I heard he'd show once and a while but of course I didn't.

As for the value, if it had more time it could have also gotten a bit more scrutiny on the item but I imagine probably would have gone for more. I'm used to hearing "Apple I for 20K".

What if somebody sold an Apple I with both WOZ's signature AND Job's signature!

For $40k, I could have bougth a small house, even here in Norway...

Off topic I passed up an Xbox (original) that was supposedly only given to developers/employees with Bill Gates signature. It was an oddball one to think about, a few hundred bucks that I could spend better but then it's one of the richest people in the world and I suppose 20 years down the line maybe a collectible.

Was a toss up but I ended up reluctantly passing.

I suppose Jobs and Woz would be ultimate though I'd much rather have the tech than the sales autograph. Probably me just being stupid and unnecessarily biased. He was an arse in that movie lol. Wonder if Jobs would even sign stuff.

Back