• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy Stuff - TL/2, Portable Drive, Joysticks

Darshevo

Experienced Member
Still thinning out the collection.

Tandy TL/2 286 with a 10mb HD, 768k ram, and both 3.5 and 5.25 drives. I haven't spent a ton of time with it but seems to be good working condition and was super clean inside.

$75 plus shipping. Includes CPU, KB and Monitor SOLD Thanks TJB!

Tandy Portable Disk Drive 2. Excellent condition in original box with cables, docs, etc. Battery compartment is as clean as the day it was made. Looks like it was taken out of the box and used once or twice, otherwise in like new condition.

$50 plus shipping - This is a SOLD turkey - Thanks Arfink!

Tandy 25-1061 3.5" external 720k drive. Also in original box with docs, cable, packing materials, etc.

$25 plus shipping Still Available!

Tandy deluxe joystick. These are shrink wrapped, but have obviously been opened and repacked as there is a post-it note under the wrap marked 'Old Stock'. Marked for use with Tandy 1000/Color Computer. Generally all the items I sell as as-is. These I will guarantee. If they do not sell I want to keep them in their pseudo un-opened condition.

$10 each (I have 2) plus shipping Both Sold - Thanks Shawn & TJB!

Please see pics below

-Lance

tandy01.JPG

tandy02.JPG

tandy03.JPG

tandy04.JPG

tandy05.JPG

tandy06.JPG

tandy07.JPG

tandy08.JPG

tandy09.JPG

tandy10.JPG

tandy11.JPG

tandy12.JPG

tandy13.JPG

Last edited:
I'd like the TPDD2, please send me an email: arfink (at) stthomas.edu

Thanks!

I am glad it worked out for you. Thank you again for your purchase. Sorry it took me so long to get it shipped out. Its been a madhouse around here

-Lance

Back