• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Altos 686 Computer for sale

juder9

Altos 868 computer for sale With Xenix installed and discs.
It is loaded with functional software such as the AOM suite (Uniplex word processor, Multiplan etc. as well as the Unify DB.
Also have an Altos II Terminal and a Wyse 350 color terminal.
Please make offer and I will consider. If you would like a picture please send your email address.

Thnx

Jude
Virtual DBA Inc
800-210-0217

Last edited:
Altos 986T

Altos 986T

Actually mine is also a 986T. It works. Boots up and has AOM with Uniplex & Multiplan as well as Unify DB.

What area are you around? That'll help a lot of folks know if they can afford to get it from ya.

Software included.

Software included.

AOM Suite (includes Multiplan, Uniplex Word Processor etc, High Tech Business Graphics and Altos mail.) either installed on system or with accompanying disks.
UNIFY DBMS
Runtime + Devlopment Opsys (includes 'C' Compiler).

Altos 886T

Altos 886T

This was originally an 8886T25 (25 MB) but I upgraded the disk to an 80 MB.:D

Back