• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lots of diskettes 3.5.

Some of these are just postage, but for the sake of simplicity, I've lumped it together with the priced stuff. Postage to Europe and North America, others may contact me to clarify. All are in 3.5 floppy format. Please note they are just floppies

MS-DOS 4.01 for Portable Personal Computers, Toshiba. 4x 3.5 Floppies: $7 Reserved for cgrape

IBM OS/2 Standard 1.2, (5x3.5) AS-IS : $1

MS-DOS 5 Compaq (2x3.5) : $3

Apple IIGS System 5 and Tools (2x3.5) Brand New, never used, but opened : $10

The following are free plus postage, will combine shipping

Various OS/2 1.2 disks, Clean and barely used:
1x Diskette 1
1x Diskette 2
1x Diskette 5
1x Diskette 6

Windows 3.0 disks, Mostly Clean:

2x Diskette 1/Install Disk
3x Diskette 2
4x Diskette 4
3x Diskette 5
2x Diskette 6
3x Diskette 7

Last edited:
Are the 5x3.5" OS/2 1.2 standard a full set? You have partials 1-6 of 1.2 listed later is that a different edition?

I'm not sure, thats why it's as-is. It is handwritten labels, so it is probably a backup, the partial edition says that it's six disks, but they are all from a high school.

Back