• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted : Anything! (Within reason)

andyt31

Experienced Member
Hi, hope this kind of wanted is allowed....

Im after anything really, but nothing too big. Mainly interested in small home machines. Would really like a MSX. Not really into PCs.

I dont have any money to buy anything, but i am open to offers of swaps. Check out my website to see what I have got.

All donations greatfully received.

Im based near Peterborough, UK.

Andy

http://www.retrocomputers.eu

Last edited:
I also will take any donations, but I'm in a completely different geographical location: DE, USA.

Edit: (Note that I am very much into PCs and etc., unlike the OP)

Last edited:
Totally understand not being much into the PC collecting, but what about Tandy or Magnavox? Definitely oddball PC machines. CompuAdd, maybe??

Congrats on the HX-10, that's on my wants list, too.

If I don't get a better offer soon, and we can work out some way to get it to you, would you be interested in an Amstrad 1640? I know you said you are not into PC's, but thought I'd offer!

I'm in London

I also will take any donations, but I'm in a completely different geographical location: DE, USA.

Edit: (Note that I am very much into PCs and etc., unlike the OP)
Same, but like the OP, I would prefer not to collect a lot of PCs unless they are really unique or are laptops.

Back