• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Austin, TX: Intergraph InterPro 125 - free or best offer

Bruce Tomlin

Experienced Member
I have an Intergraph InterPro 125 taking up space in the garage and I want someone to come take it away.

It's a Clipper CPU Unix workstation with an 80MB (?) SCSI hard drive in a cube about 15 inches on a side, an enormous CRT monitor (21 inch?), two keyboards (I found the second later at a thrift store), a puck-based graphics pad (it was meant to be a CAD workstation), and an AUI Ethernet adapter (either thin or thick, can't remember).

I have a ton of floppy disks for it that I've been keeping indoors, and I think it came with quite a few manuals too.

I have an Intergraph InterPro 125 taking up space in the garage and I want someone to come take it away.

It's a Clipper CPU Unix workstation with an 80MB (?) SCSI hard drive in a cube about 15 inches on a side, an enormous CRT monitor (21 inch?), two keyboards (I found the second later at a thrift store), a puck-based graphics pad (it was meant to be a CAD workstation), and an AUI Ethernet adapter (either thin or thick, can't remember).

I have a ton of floppy disks for it that I've been keeping indoors, and I think it came with quite a few manuals too.

Are you willing to ship? Since Intergraph is based here in town you might find a taker for it here.

Is it functional?
How quickly are you trying to get rid of it?

I'm just about an hour North of Austin in Killeen and love old unix machines... especially the ones I've never heard of :D

__
Trevor

Back