• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Motherboard mega-sale

Hello

I'm not registred on eBay, would you sell me some of your motherboards? I can pay via Paypal if you want.

See you,

Thomas

Edit : in fact, I'm intesrested in most of them lol, if we can find a price for some of those boards, I would be very happy.

Last edited:
I am interested on one of the 386DX boards. Cpu#2 motherboard seems to have Opti-chipset but what chipset does the other motherboard have? Item descriptions says that both of them have FPU fitted but there does not appear to be any FPU on the Cpu#2 motherboard. Are the batteries dead or working? Do you know if either of the motherboards accept 4MB SIMMs with only 3 chips? Can i have better pictures from both of the motherboards?

I am interested on one of the 386DX boards. Cpu#2 motherboard seems to have Opti-chipset but what chipset does the other motherboard have? Item descriptions says that both of them have FPU fitted but there does not appear to be any FPU on the Cpu#2 motherboard. Are the batteries dead or working? Do you know if either of the motherboards accept 4MB SIMMs with only 3 chips? Can i have better pictures from both of the motherboards?

The other mobo has UMC chipset, you're right about it not having an FBU..I've corrected the description.

Batteries are low on charge on the 386 motherboards, one takes external battery which I'll include of course.
You can use external batteries which still can be found brand new on these 386 motherboards if you don't want to solder a new battery on them.

Don't know what RAM it takes, sorry

I can email you high res pics

If you have any 386 boards left over, let me know. Especially if it has VLB, I will buy it at once!

Back