• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

G3 Beige (300MHz) and Amiga 4000D

dorkbert

Veteran Member
These came out of company recycle bin some weeks ago. Since I am mostly an Apple II person, I decide to let them go instead of starting another collection. Best offer ($$ or trade) in a week takes them; keep in mind that they came out of recycle bin, so I make absolutely no promise whatsoever in regards to their condition. I think the G3 boots (I hear the chim when I power it) but no idea at all about the 4000D. Also keep in mind of the shipping cost; these things are not uber heavy, but they're no feather weight either. Thanks for reading.

amiga main unit weights 24 lbs. keyboard probably adds another couple of pounds.

Attachments

• DSCN0412.jpg
    DSCN0412.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0413.jpg
    DSCN0413.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0414.jpg
    DSCN0414.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I really wish I had money to offer on that miggy... do you have trade interests outside Apple II?

Back