• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PC Magazines of the 80's

Neopeius

I used to have a complete PC Magazine collection from 1986 to 1994--until my mother threw them out. Since then, I've been looking to take someone else's collection off their hands. I love doing historical research, thumbing through those old pages.

Anyone interested in helping me complete my archive?

^__^

I used to have a complete PC Magazine collection from 1986 to 1994--until my mother threw them out. Since then, I've been looking to take someone else's collection off their hands. I love doing historical research, thumbing through those old pages.

^__^
They're gonna be heavy and pretty expensive to ship...

Media mail is USPS and only for the continental US I think. I have used it a few times to get bulk vintage Macworlds shipped to me and even there it gets pricey ($20+ something for 60lbs).

Don't think we have that up here, or that it would cross the border, but worth checking out I guess.

@OP: Are you only looking for certain issues or a whole bunch?

mike

Definitely a whole bunch. From '83 to '91. It will be heavy, but I've had bulk mags shipped before and I've also shipped giant boxes of books across the country. As long as there's not a huge per issue cost, I can do it. I'm hoping for a generous soul, not a greedy one :) This isn't for e-bay or anything, just my personal research and gratification.

Definitely a whole bunch. From '83 to '91. It will be heavy, but I've had bulk mags shipped before and I've also shipped giant boxes of books across the country. As long as there's not a huge per issue cost, I can do it. I'm hoping for a generous soul, not a greedy one :) This isn't for e-bay or anything, just my personal research and gratification.
OK, might be a week or two, but I'll dig out some boxes and see what I've got; so far I've only found 19 issues of '90 and 10 issues of '91 and a few odd ones going back to '87.

Only PC Mag? No PC World, PC Computing, etc.?

I have PC Mag, PC Pro with CDs, Smart Computing, and several others from 1992-1999, if you are still looking.

Thanks, mainboard. Sorry I missed this for so long. 1992 is when my collection starts so I don't need later than that. Thank you for the offer...

Specifically looking for 1982-1991.

Old PC Magazines

Old PC Magazines

^__^

Your post is old, so I'm not sure if it is still active. I have pretty much complete issues from the early 80's through the year 2000 if you are still looking. Not sure why I've been saving them - perhaps this is why?

Bill.

Back