• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Up for Adoption Espon Equity I+ and IBM PS/2 Model 50z

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
IBM PS/2 50z 80286 at 10Mhz with 5 Meg ram. 1 meg on motherboard and 4 meg by IBM 2-8 Meg MCA memory card, 30 Meg hdd, 1 1.44 M floppy drive. No keyboard or monitor. $25.00 with shipping included.

Prices are a Very negotiable at this point.

Last edited:
Frank,

It's friday, I'm on-call for the week (little sleep), and um.. some other excuse too so to clarify for myself and others price with shipping, does that mean includes shipping or plus shipping?

I was very close to messaging you about this in private before, but I guess I'll just ask it here. Are you willing to sell the NEC V20 (assuming your Equity has one), in exchange for a partial trade for an Intel 8088 I have (would make the Equity 4.77/8mhz Turbo)?

Raven, The Equity I+ has a V20 in it! So it scores pretty well on Norton SI a 4.4 Rating. Sorry the V20 stays with the Equity and it is 4.77/10Mhz Turbo.
You can get a V20 at Jameco for $9.95 that's where I got mine. It is rated at 8Mhz but will run at 10 with no problems. I ran it for 24Hrs at 10Mhz and barely got warm.

Barythrin, The price includes paid shipping. The wife told me I need to clear out some of my stuff so I thought I would price to move them quickly. The 50z I have 2 of. And the Epson I+ I hardly use.

Hope this answers your questions.

Last edited:
Understandable - and thanks for the info about it on Jameco - I didn't think these were available anymore. I'll pick one up sometime.

Dropped prices again. No One wants one of these? Got to be somebody. Make an offer I will probably take it this point.

Last edited:
Ibm model 50z

Ibm model 50z

Interested in your ps2

could you let me know if your ps2 has a #15f8342 mother board with a #33f9871 hard drive???

IBM PS/2 50z 80286 at 10Mhz with 5 Meg ram. 1 meg on motherboard and 4 meg by IBM 2-8 Meg MCA memory card, 30 Meg hdd, 1 1.44 M floppy drive. No keyboard or monitor. $25.00 with shipping included.

Prices are a Very negotiable at this point.

Is 50Z functional?

Yes computer is functional see picture #2.
The Hard Drive is a Seagate ST-138I - 33F8597 and 33F9871 Motherboard (Short kind) :p Pictures are with cover off to show part numbers. RAM board not installed in these pictures. I will install RAM card and take pictures. Send me a PM turtle123 and we'll discuss it.

Attachments

• 50z-3.jpg
    50z-3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 50z-1.jpg
    50z-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 50z-2.jpg
    50z-2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 50z-5.jpg
    50z-5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 50z-4.jpg
    50z-4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes!! Thanks for the good pics. I need to resolve hard drive numbers to see if our drive (from defunct computer) is compatible. I will be in touch tomorrow.

Yes. Going take a chance on the 50z. Sorry, I'm naive blogger. Do not know how to do PM. Where do we go from here to do a deal?

You must have missed it, but before you said you were interested in buying, he said "SOLD SOLD SOLD.......Thanks to the Buyer.", meaning it was sold to someone else already.

Back