• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB IBM music feat. card & IBM game adapter

per

Veteran Member
If anybody got either an IBM Game adapter or Music feature card in working condition, and don't need it/are willing to sell it, please send me a PM.

I want those cards to complete one of my XTs. Right now, it got most of the usefull cards (async. port adapter, parallel port adapter, floppy disk drive adapter, 64/256Kb RAM expansion option, MDA and CGA), but it got two slots free. The two cards I've listed above is the last two IBM branded cards for the XT I might get use for, and therefore, I'm trying to get at least one of each.

I would be very happy if anybody got one.

If anybody got either an IBM Game adapter or Music feature card in working condition, and don't need it/are willing to sell it, please send me a PM.

I want those cards to complete one of my XTs. Right now, it got most of the usefull cards (async. port adapter, parallel port adapter, floppy disk drive adapter, 64/256Kb RAM expansion option, MDA and CGA), but it got two slots free. The two cards I've listed above is the last two IBM branded cards for the XT I might get use for, and therefore, I'm trying to get at least one of each.

Not bad, but my choice would be async, parallel, game, cga, mda, floppy, hard disk, music feature. Of course, this would be somewhat less than ideal if you wanted to use a Modem and a Mouse at the same time. Don't forget that the Music Feature was not a very widely used device. The games that support it will not run well on a stock XT.

Not bad, but my choice would be async, parallel, game, cga, mda, floppy, hard disk, music feature. Of course, this would be somewhat less than ideal if you wanted to use a Modem and a Mouse at the same time. Don't forget that the Music Feature was not a very widely used device. The games that support it will not run well on a stock XT.

I'm not thinking of actual games, but stuff like editors (like "compose"). The system got two FH 360Kb disk drives, and I don't want to change that, therefore, a hard disk drive is not on my list (for that, i'd use my other XT).

I have two IBM Music Feature Cards but I need them for when I start my Sound Card Museum at the end of the year. Once I've documented them to within an inch of their life, I'll probably offer them up for sale or trade.

IBM Music Feature Card - with SW and midi interface! = just listed on ebay

IBM Music Feature Card - with SW and midi interface! = just listed on ebay

I have just listed a card of this type on ebay

I will just conclude that I'm no longer looking for the items in this post on the reason that I have been able to obtain both of them.

I assume that you were the recent auction winner? If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind sharing the contents of the included "user" disks when you've received them?

I assume that you were the recent auction winner? If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind sharing the contents of the included "user" disks when you've received them?

Certanly. Just send me a PM in appromaxely one week. I always take raw disk images of all software disks I obtain anyways.

If you can't wait; forum member Trixter seems to have the contnents of his compose/playrec disks availble on his ftp. It's not in image form, but just a zip with the files.

If you can't wait; forum member Trixter seems to have the contnents of his compose/playrec disks availble on his ftp. It's not in image form, but just a zip with the files.

It's not Compose or PlayRec that I'm after, but rather, I'm curious about any additional programs/utilities/compositions/goodies/etc. that might be on the other disks that were pictured. :)

Back