• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Selling some of my video game collection.

The prices aren't that high for those particular things, but you may want to add a few more pics or a better description imho. As a buyer I appreciate the time it takes to make a pretty good "ad" for my purchases, and as a seller if it helps it move at the prices I am asking I am very willing to spend the few extra minutes "pitching" it to potential customers.

Hope they sell for your asking prices, good luck.

Someone care to translate? I accepted the guy's offer of 56 dollars now... I get this...

LOL What happened to the listing? when u relist it we will make it happen. ok

Just got a message from paypal that he paid sixty dollars or something. So I send him a check for 4 dollars??? Or paypal him the four bucks?

Paypal's message reads thus...

Hello Michael Woodard,

Your funds are pending - please process this order

You received a payment from Jason Corsentino.

This money is being temporarily held in your pending balance. It will be held for up to 21 days. While it's being held, it won't be available for withdrawal.

We'll move the money to your available balance after 21 days as long as your buyer hasn't reported a problem. It may be available sooner if we can confirm that the item was delivered or, if this is an eBay item, your buyer leaves positive feedback.

To get access to this money more quickly, please process this order right away and communicate with your customers early and often.

Last edited:
I've sold Dungeons and Dragons Collection for Sega Saturn. I think I also sold Street Fighter Zero 3 for Sega Saturn. Both are Japanese games.

I'm also selling X-Men VS Street Fighter for Japanese Sega Saturn.

do you still have the console?

do you still have the console?

I need one to play the good games I missed back in the day.

yes, I do. but I'm not interested in selling. Sorry. I recently tried to hook the console back up to my TV. I plugged it in and
there was no sound. Pulled the cable out of the back of the machine and looked. I had bent the sound pins completely down so they were laying flat. Then they broke off as soon as I touched a pair of tweezers to them. :( I keep breaking fragile little pins :( Why the heck did Sega make the thing with these little pins in it????

EDIT:

I feel so freaking stupid. I just had an impulse to go ahead and re-play the two games I sold but I sold them. :( They were so awesome. :(

Hi

I see that the original post was some time ago. How did that transaction turn out? I used to sell stuff on ebay but got stiffed by a guy from france... he paid extra and didn't pay the proper shipping, and then claimed he never got the item until I said 'hey but the tracking number says you got it" :) ... LONG STORY... ANywho, interested to know how it turned out.

It saves a lot of bucks. but I clicked your link, it says Your search returned 0 items. What are your video games? They are removed?

It saves a lot of bucks. but I clicked your link, it says Your search returned 0 items. What are your video games? They are removed?

I listed the games above.

I've sold Dungeons and Dragons Collection for Sega Saturn. I think I also sold Street Fighter Zero 3 for Sega Saturn. Both are Japanese games.

I'm also selling X-Men VS Street Fighter for Japanese Sega Saturn.

I might have kept XM V SF...

Final Fantasy VII, boxed for PC... RARE to find. I'm selling it cheap because the first disc got destroyed. :( But you can now download the game off the internet... but it is exciting to look at the packaging for the PC version considering it might be selling for a ton of money on ebay or whatever.

TV Play Power: Intellivision. Gamepad that hooks up directly to a TV set with RCA plugs.

Atari Paddle Controller, hooks up to TV set with RCA plugs.

Odama for Game Cube, comes with Microphone controller.

Back