• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Some things i have for sale make offer.

custm42435

Hello all, I have a few things to offer so ill make a list and just give me some offers and we can go from there.

1. Commodore Plus 4 new in box with warranty card (box has little wear but inside contents are brand new and all styrofoam is there. My aunt bought it new, tried to use it, gave up after a week and put it back in box and up in her closet where it has spent last 20 or so years.

2. Tandy Cm-11 Cga/Tga monitor used but working well.

3. Trs-80 model 3 parted or whole unit, 16K good monitor and keyboard, no drives, last time plugged up just showed garbage on screen.

4. Microsoft Office bundle 4.2, on 3 1/2" disks with label on the outside for ordering 5 1/4" version, New still sealed in shrinkwrap ..

5. dont know if you would consider it vintage computer or not, but i also have a very nice 1981 Midway Defender Cocktail Machine that works great and has lithium battery mod for high score backup

Used to have an osborne 1 but sold it back around 99 when ebay first came out... have many more stuff just have to go through it all but welcome to make an offer or trade offer and ill consider..:cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums :) Thanks for posting, I'm sure you'll get some PMs so keep any eye out at the top of the site for Notifications. Where abouts are you located? That also may help some local folks (especially for the cocktail machine which whether you're aware or not it's not that uncommon for folks to enjoy these still). Even craigslist has lots of arcade machines and other sites have collectors of these as well. Of course not all are worth a fortune but accordingly they're finding their way into garages and game rooms around the world. Believe it or not, despite my "cluttering the house with" "computers" I occasionally get a "why don't you get one of those?!" (arcade) from the better half.

2. Tandy Cm-11 Cga/Tga monitor used but working well.

I can just about guarantee user Raven here on the boards would love this. He's been looking for quite a while.
Any pictures? Is the bezel grey or black?

__
Trevor

I would but I just sold my Tandy 1000 RL/HD to phreakindee - he probably wants this now. xD

I gave up on trying to find a CM-11 for a reasonable price and decided to sell the Tandy to someone who would use it more - and put it in video reviews. :D

Edit: Can we get a picture of the Defender machine?

Back