• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

What is my C64 worth?

If you have some 128Ds with the separate keyboard and the moon phase is just right, can sometimes get $150 to $200 on ebay.

Everytime someone mentions the 128D, I get all emotional.

Mine was stolen a few years ago.

I had the original packaging, software, GEOS 128, Commodore mouse, the whole nine yards... Mint condition. Even the original Toys'R Us receipt.

Ironically, the keyboard was left behind, so I still hold on to it, for nostalgic purposes. It got a small knick on it during one of my moves, but not bad.

i have a commodore 64 too!

i have a commodore 64 too!

yeah i have one two.
i found it in my grandfathers attic last year.
i didn't even know what it was.
i thought the tapes where just audio tapes for an old radio.
yeah an i have at least 5 boxes full of games!
most of the games are actually pretty good.
yeah so im wondering how much i could get say from.
the commodore 64
all fully funtional wires
keyboard
tape unit
around 100 - 200 working games

some of the games are damaged so i will go through them soon.
reply and tell me what you think.

I spent $130 on a boxed system with printer and one disk drive, a few carts (like 3) and a few disks. If you end up splitting the stuff up a working tape unit is of interest to me (though probably not to many others - apparently they're common everywhere but where I live, lol) as well as the games.

I think a WORKING tape unit should be worth more because there are loads of tape units around but usually they dont work properly and need tweaking and stuff.

Back