• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Acer Aspire Desktop circa 1995 Emerald Green color

lilmul123

I'm looking for the above computer. I can't find it anywhere, but this forum looks like my best bet right now. I'm willing to pay shipping plus a fair price. I'm looking for just the computer, but the working monitor and software packages are definitely a plus. It is identical to the computer in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZbYtMuU1I It was made in 1995-1996 I believe, and my particular model had a 75Mhz Pentium with an 800MB hard drive and 8MB of RAM. It was my first ever computer, and now I'm a computer engineering major, and it holds much nostalgia for me. Please let me know if you this computer. Thank you!

We just happen to have the computer you are asking about. We also have the monitor. No keyboard or mouse though. reply with answer of what a reasonable price would be. travelodian@gmail.com Also, it boots up and runs.

When/if you get that machine you've been looking for please get us some better pictures than that Youtube video - I saw this thread when it was new and have wished for a better look at that machine ever since.

Hi, I was able to find one of these last summer. Would anyone be interested in an overview video? I loaded Windows 98 SE on it; still looking for the original restore disc.

Back