• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free: NeXT slab computer

The color models need a funky sound adapter to plug the monitor, keyboard, and mouse in to, don't they? Do you have the sound adapter?

Yikes, I would love it, but the shipping rates seem astronomical to Canada. Of course, that's through UPS, USPS won't give me a quote for something that large (although I've had larger sent to me from eBay auctions...weird).

Do you have experience with this? My postal code is V2A 3S4 (Penticton, B.C. Canada). Thanks!!!

Has anyone claimed this, yet? If not, could you provide an estimate of packaging dimensions and weight? I'll do the calculations to WA state and let you know if my monthly vintage budget can cover it. :-D

EDIT: Heck, if it's all in decent shape cosmetically, I'll just go ahead an pay for shipping. If it hasn't been claimed, please feel free to PM me and I'll provide you with my address for more accurate estimate.

Back