• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

GET LAMP is here

This is actually interesting, even though I'm much too old to know about games since I was already grown up by the time personal computers came out. Interesting that the page advertising the movie is also cryptic. It took me a few minutes to figure out that they were selling a CD. Hehe, I think Mike probably did the same thing I did and assumed that LAMP meant what it usually means in IT - ie your standard server.

This is actually interesting, even though I'm much too old to know about games since I was already grown up by the time personal computers came out. Interesting that the page advertising the movie is also cryptic. It took me a few minutes to figure out that they were selling a CD. Hehe, I think Mike probably did the same thing I did and assumed that LAMP meant what it usually means in IT - ie your standard server.

much too old ??
then you too should know about text adventure, since it's origins on mini's and big iron, that's where I started.

maybe 'LAMP' server is not a coincidence after all :)

from looking at your blog, I guess you know about the BBS documentary, filmed by the same person, Jason Scott.

Back