• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VT 100 Parts

GogglesPisano

I have a VT100 that is dead. The power supply does nothing. It worked 15 years ago the last time I tried it.

I don't want to take the time to fix it. Does anyone want parts (mainboard, keyboard, ...)?

hi, i would be interested in these keys

TAB, CTRL, 2 x SHIFT, 0 (Zero), - (Minus)
and SETUP if Moonferret doesnt end up taking it.

Even thou I am in Oz, I would get them shipped to Oregon in the US

do you have a pic of the mainboard?

I need the SETUP and NOSCROLL keys please...I see a clash with Neon_WA and Moonferret...perhaps I could choose a key of similar size and shape to SETUP so that I have something to push.

Can paypal you postage to Australia.

What do you think it will cost to send the rest of the keyboard and it's keys (when everybody else's have been removed) to me in the UK? I think it would be prudent to have the rest of them for spares (yeah, I know too prudent... but that's me all over :)). Plus, they will fit my DECwriter if ever the keys break on that.

I could save Moonferret some postage too if he wants his keys sent along with mine.

Also the VT100 badge! Mine has a bit of a scuff. Clips can be removed carefully or cut off, as long as the plastic pegs are intact!

Looks like I'm a little late to the party. Any chance I could still get some keys? I'm looking for an M, left angle bracket/comma, and up arrow (though I think donutty has already claimed the up arrow - but I would settle for one of the other arrows or another key of the same shape).

Kevin

Back