• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wanted: few common mid 90's pc parts

oblivion

Veteran Member
working on a dos/win98 machine and looking for a few cheap parts

socket 5 133mhz pent 1 cpu
pentium overdrive for a 133mhz cpu (overdrives to 166mmx or 200mmx)
hard drive (around 20 gig)
5 1/4 inch floppy drive
sound blaster 16 isa card
thermal paste
486 cpu fan
pci slot fan

like i said just common stuff (mostly) but i'm hoping maybe someone has a few of these things they can sell me as a bundle at a decent price.

i will send a link to this thread to one of the members who is in Chicago... he would probably have most of the stuff spare he can sell to you cheap.

The only thing that might be a little hard is the MMX OD. You would be had pressed to get a 166, but 200s still come up for about $15 - 20.

I have HDDs, SB16s, thermal paste, 5.25" FDDs, 486 CPU Fans, and PCI Slot fan (which is really just a "slot" fan, as it doesn't matter what slot is under them). PM if interested w/ offer if you haven't located elsewhere.

I have HDDs, SB16s, thermal paste, 5.25" FDDs, 486 CPU Fans, and PCI Slot fan (which is really just a "slot" fan, as it doesn't matter what slot is under them). PM if interested w/ offer if you haven't located elsewhere.

i tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full

It probably re-filled up. Shoot me an email at t6600c <at> gmail if you still can't get a PM through, but I can confirm that my inbox is currently less than half full.

Back