• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Search Roland LAPC-I Soundcard

What is your budget? Where are you located? What do you possibly have to trade?

There is one listed on eBay UK right now: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/140497324724. GBP 99 is not a bad price but I am sure it will end up a lot higher.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephan, I've got one brand new never installed on the classified/forsale section I just put up last nite pm me if interested.

Stephan, I've got one brand new never installed on the classified/forsale section I just put up last nite pm me if interested.

This person has been posting on numerous boards on the internet that he is looking for a Roland LAPC-I and was probably bidding on a Roland LAPC-I that went up for sale on www.ebay.co.uk a few weeks ago. My guess is that he is looking for one "on the cheap" since he did not win that bid.

Also: this person never responded to personal messages or this topic after he initially posted here.

This person has been posting on numerous boards on the internet that he is looking for a Roland LAPC-I and was probably bidding on a Roland LAPC-I that went up for sale on www.ebay.co.uk a few weeks ago. My guess is that he is looking for one "on the cheap" since he did not win that bid.

Also: this person never responded to personal messages or this topic after he initially posted here.

By the way, there is another one on Ebay UK at the moment. Less than a day left, though...

Better late than never ... this guy has also been banned on various forums for profiting.
If you sell stuff to him, be sure it will end up on eBay for an increased price.

Better late than never ... this guy has also been banned on various forums for profiting.
If you sell stuff to him, be sure it will end up on eBay for an increased price.

Which guy? The guy who posted the initial message here or the guy on eBay?

There is a guy like that who lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands as well. He is always trawling and advertizing to get sound cards cheap flip.

There's nothing wrong with getting stuff for cheap (i.e. I just got myself an IMFC for free and a boxed SCB-55 for 25€) but grabbing stuff for cheap, only to sell them for profit directly afterwards is making this hobby a lot less enjoyable.

There's nothing wrong with getting stuff for cheap (i.e. I just got myself an IMFC for free and a boxed SCB-55 for 25€) but grabbing stuff for cheap, only to sell them for profit directly afterwards is making this hobby a lot less enjoyable.

True. It also inflates prices for people who genuinely enjoy retro gaming. Do you live in the EU?

Searching outside of eBay helps [a lot actually] ;)
Another fellow collector got a boxed AdLib Gold for $5

So where do you search outside eBay? I have not yet succeeded in finding such good deals. I search with Google all the time. :)

Back