• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ITT XTRA in Austin TX. $20 OBO

Mos6502

Experienced Member
I don't really know much about this. It booted up a few years ago but I no longer have a monitor or keyboard that will work with it.

It has a hard drive and a floppy drive, so I know it's one of the high spec ones though.

I can ship it if need be.

I'll get a photo in a bit.

IMG_1099.jpg

Maybe the serial number/model number will help somebody figure out what configuration it is.

Open to offers/trades, can ship.

I used to have one of these machines complete MIB with all the manuals. Its a turbo XT clone with built in IO and I think a RTC, nothing fancy. The only thing notable about it is that it had an on ROM CMOS setup (most XT clones used a setup program on floppy).

I have one. It's actually a 286 in an xt-class system. No 16-bit slots, but an optional (and proprietary) 1mb xms memory expansion... I would love to have another, but I can't even spring for the shipping...

How about a shot of the insides? lol clones are so hard to sell now a days (seemingly) although then again I never thought I'd see the day where a 486 would go up in value either.

Back