• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lot of 6 Osbornes, extra motherboard, software & cables

capriotti

I have 6 Osbornes - 3 executives - 2 "2nd" generation Osborne 1s and - 1 Original Osborne 1, plus an Executive motherboard (that works.)

Original documentation/manuals, including a technical manual.

Lots of original software for all generations.

Printer & video cables

I'm looking to sell-the-lot ... are you interested, do you know someone?

Everything is in Portland, OR ... specifics and photos are available upon request from a person with serious interest:

Osborne@Capriotti.com

I hope this way works out for you.
Usually it is the opposite; the seller provides enough information on the items (description, pictures, etc.) that a potential buyer will be interested.

You'll probably have a hard time finding somebody to take the whole lot, unless you're intent on basically giving them away.

Around how much are you looking to get? You might do better to offer it in two or even three lots.

Back